Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Faithful Women

I dont know if anyone reading this has ever pumpped before but if you have you know that it is not the most comfy thing in the world.


I went to the doctor on Monday and he ordered a ton of tests. One was an endoscopy witch is a tube sent down your throat and the procedure was to be done on Wednesday, that ment I had 24 hours to pump 24 hours worth of milk for Alaura because she couldent drink the milk I made for 24 hours after the test. Here is were faithful women from my dear church come in. Five nursing mommys pummped milk for my little sweetheart some could only offer an ounce some over six ounces and I was able to get six ounces but all togetther it looked like the Lord with help from these sweet ladies provided just enough milk for my child! Prase be to God! He hears our prayers and responds. I feel loved and kissed by God.

No comments: