Thursday, August 1, 2013

Puppies!!

I found three little puppies in a desert wash were I ride my horse. The poor things were so weak they couldn't even lift there heads.
So I took them home, and we gave one to the Valverdes and two found a home with us.
Two girls one boy.
Welcome to the family pups.

P.S They love mud
P.P.S Will post pictures of my horse soon.





                                          Crusoe the little boy:
                                          Our little Mapel:
                                         Valverdes Molly:
                                         Mapel
                                         Crusoe
                                          Mapel
                                          Molly
                                          Crusoe

No comments: