Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Dogs are home!!











We lost our doggies Tuesday and they spent the whole day out and about from at least nine in the morning until about four Remide was found and Charlie was found at around six.








But I wanted to share Gods answer to prayer with you all. Charlie has on an old tag with the phone number we had back in Tonopah and I could never remember the number but on my way to Office Max to make LOST dog adds I started praying for Charlies safe return Remide had already been found and all of a sudden the Lord reminded me that there was an old number on Charlies coller and he reminded me of the number so I called it, and a man answered I told him the situation and asked him to please pass on my new number if someone calls him and he said he would. Not more than ten minutes later someone did!!








Well Charlie is safe and sound at home Yeah the Lord is good!!! Now we need to update that tag!

No comments: