Sunday, July 27, 2008

My sisters house

David had a week of helping out in california so we thought we would all go on a gas paid trip to Californa the kids and I would go to Micheles and David would stay in Onterio and work. SO we loadded up the M5 BMW that Daves work told him to take and took off, When we first got there we went out to eat with Dad and got to see his new house it is big and vary nice but could use a little more furniture LOL!!

Than we went to the evening church service at our old church and got to catch up with old friends that was nice.

We stayed one night in the hotel with Dave than Michele picked us up and took us on to Tahachapi the nexst morning.

The kids and I had a lot of fun with a brake from the extream heat. They rode horses went to the park and ate out and relaxed and just had a pleasent time. The kids got along great and played OUTSIDE a strange thing in Arizona during the summer. I love to visit with my older and wiser sister. I even got to see Kirstyn and got my first peek at her baby bump (so cute) and I got to meet her leading man Zack for the first time. Thank you for a wonderful time Elliott family we love you!
I wish I had pictures but I FORGOT MY CAMARA I'm so sad!!

No comments: