Sunday, July 27, 2008

Rusty (maddax)
















We have a new dog his name is Rusty formaly Maddax and probably a whole host of other names before that he is a four year old terrior mix and Kirstyn got him for her birthday from Michele but it turns out he doesent like Zack at all and Kirstin decided a new home was needed so we took him home with us from Michele's. The first day things didnt go well he ran away from me and I gave chase for 40 minites bare footed by the time I gave up and left him to fend for himself my feet were actualy bleeding Ouch and I came home hot and tierd and well VERY UPSET with our new dog then I look over and there he is waiting pationtly for someone to open the slider and let him in so he can have a nice long drink. Neadless to say he is not on my good list at the moment.





But he also has this HORIBLE skin rash all over that is infected and OUCH so I feel sorry for the little guy. We bought a few home remidies to try and shaved him so we are hopeful he will get better but as you can see he looks plain miserable

2 comments:

Michele said...

He looks so sad! I'm sorry he is turning out to be more difficult and expensive than we thought but I am glad you all like him and I really hope he gets better and works out with the family!

Unknown said...

My goodness, that looks horrible, I have never heard of a rash like that before. I hope the shave works, and your feet heal.